Thursday, February 16, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday: Week 7

This last week has been crazy in my house! Sick kids, a killer stomach virus, etc. I'll be honest, I did a LOT of slipping up this past week. I went to the gym more than normal, but I did not eat as healthy as I could have. There were LOTS of cookies last week. In my defense, I am a stress eater. Kids passing around a stomach virus and some other things going on in my life really made me crave sweets. It is also why I haven't been posting much the last week. I have several topics I would like to write about and have some rough drafts in my head, but just haven't had the time to sit and write yet. Hopefully I can knock all of the ideas I have jumbled in my head out soon. Now, let's get down to business:


Yep. That's right. Still the same. No gain, no loss. I did go to the gym 3 times last week, but after the weekend of the stomach virus at my house, I haven't been back until tonight. I was able to stay under my calorie goals for the week, although I did go over 2 days:



All those cookies also really helped my carb and fat percentages rise, as you can see.

Hopefully this weekend I can take the steps I need to get back on track. I need to work on some menu planning. I need to do a "spring cleaning" on my pantry. I need to pack my lunch for the week. This will be helped with my office being closed Monday for President's Day. Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things and start seeing the scale slowly go back down.

Sorry so short tonight, but I also think that I've come down with a bit of the stomach virus my kids had over the weekend. Off to bed I go!

2 comments:

  1. I do hope the flu did not claim another victim. I am new to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot to visit and I really enjoyed the time I soent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet, Mary, thank you!

    ReplyDelete