Friday, February 24, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday: Week 8

Ok, Ok. I know that I am 2 days late for my post. This has been a very busy week again. I was not sleeping well at the beginning of the week, so Wednesday evening I was exhausted. Hubby had a meeting, leaving me alone with the kids. As soon as we finished dinner, Monkey nursed and went to bed, then the girls went to their room to watch a show before bedtime. I decided that I deserved a night off since everyone was in their rooms by 7:30, so I settled in with a cup of pomegranate and blueberry tea and caught up on some shows that have been sitting on my DVR. It was amazing to have an entire evening of downtime, just laying around, all curled up in a blanket. Then last night we were at my MILs for dinner, so I decided to wait and post tonight.

This last week I did lose a little weight:


I'm down 1.2 lbs from my last weigh-in. My calories were also not too bad. Here's my weekly summary from My Fitness Pal:



Now it is confession time: I have NOT been going to the gym. Last weekend I had a very busy Saturday with a cloth diaper workshop and then a birthday party. Sunday was spent packing up some of the girls' room. We had furniture delivered on Monday and Tuesday for their room, so we needed to pack up everything so that we can move all their old furniture out this weekend and put the new furniture together in their room.

This weekend is also going to be busy. Tomorrow morning I am going to the monthly Breastfeeding Cafe hosted by Esali Birth. Then I have a baby shower later in the day. We will hopefully make some progress in Sassy & Diva's room on Sunday. They are SO excited for their new furniture. After their room is put together, I will have to post pictures.

In my defense, I have been doing lots of cleaning, moving furniture, moving heavy boxes, etc. Even though I have not been to the gym as much as I would like, I have increased my activity level. Hopefully this next week will be better for the gym. Until then....

2 comments:

  1. Girl, it is ok to miss a week at the gym. Sometimes life gets so busy. You are doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather! And you are doing Fantabulous too, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete